Rotary is filled with leaders, young and old, and what better way to leverage our time in Rotary for personal and professional growth than to bring our members together in a mentoring-style leadership exchange? As a way to help provide more value to our members while "connecting generations," the District Young Professionals Committee, in partnership with the District Membership Committee, is proud to announce the district's first-ever Leadership Exchange Program.
Highlights of the program include:
- Signup period runs from now until Saturday, October 15th.
- Mentors and Mentees will be paired based on their business interests and experience.
- Pairings will be announced by Friday, October 21st.
- The program is intended to be approximately 80% business-focused and 20% Rotary-focused.
- Each mentor/mentee pair will have the flexibility to choose how often they meet and whether they do so in person or by digital means, but the general expectation is that each pair will interact at least once every two weeks.
- The program will run from October through April.
- A kickoff luncheon will take place Saturday, October 29th, at the National Infantry Museum & Soldier Center in Columbus, GA. A museum tour will start at 10:00 followed by a lunch and program on mentoring "best practices" starting at 11:00.
Thank you to everyone that submitted an application to participate in the program!
Have questions? Please direct them to program chair Candice Eubanks at firstname.lastname@example.org.