Congratulations to Sheffield Award Winners, Clubs of Year, Clubs of Decade
Editor's Note: Apologies to North Cobb Club for my own error in the newsletter - North Cobb was Club of the Year for Category 2 and I mistakenly showed Sandy Springs as the winner. Congratulations to North Cobb for an awesome year!
At our District celebration, these club presidents were recognized with the Sheffield Leadership Award (sponsored by the Rotary Club of Americus in honor of their three PDGs from the Sheffield family).
- Category 1: Joy Manbeck, North Fulton
- Category 2: David Schwikerath, North Cobb
- Category 3: Ryan Swertfager, Carrollton Dawnbreakers, and Rene Smith, Americus
- Category 4: Gordon Owens, Roswell, and Kimberly Walden, Thomasville
These District 6900 clubs were recognized as Best of the Year:
- Category 1: North Fulton, with Cuthbert as runner-up
- Category 2: North Cobb, with Marietta Metro as runner-up
- Category 3: Dunwoody, with Carrollton Dawnbreakers as runner-up
- Category 4: Roswell, with Thomasville as runner-up
We also recognized the Best Clubs of the Decade (2011-2020):
- Category 1: North Fulton
- Category 2: Sandy Springs
- Category 3: Dunwoody
- Category 4: Roswell
Posted by Raymond Ray, Jr.
July 15, 2020